Since our inception in 2004, LandVision has mapped in excess of 550,000 hectares of rural land for a wide range of farming clientèle and projects.
Our work includes:
- Approximately 450 Whole Farm Plans for the Horizons Regional Council SLUI initiative covering in excess of 400,000 ha.
- Soil and LUC mapping for 24 farms in the Huatokitoki Catchment (Central Hawkes Bay) covering nearly 20,000 ha.
- Soil mapping and Nutrient Management Plans for the Mangatainoka, Waikawa and Horowhenua Catchment Projects which incorporates approx. 100 dairy farms.
- Soil Conservation works programmes for the Wellington Regional Council WRECI Programme covering 22 hill country properties.
- Numerous private Nutrient Management and Whole Farm Plans throughout the country.
- Gisborne Overlay 3A Soil Conservation Plans.
- Maori Trustee Whole Farm Plans, Soil and LUC mapping in the East Coast and Bay of Plenty regions.
- Resource consents for subdivisions, dairy effluent discharge, vegetation clearance, irrigation and water takes.
- Beef and Lamb Environmental Plans workshops.
- Mapping and Identification of high and low risk soils for the dairy effluent pond storage calculator.
- Environmental Plans in the Tukituki catchment (Hawkes Bay).
- Environmental Nutrient Management Plans for Marlborough District Council.
- Forestry review for Nelson City Council.
- Expert witness for the Environmental Court for agriculture and forestry businesses.