A LandVision Nutrient Management Plan is more than just a nutrient budget. It uses detailed land resource information and takes into consideration the impacts of nutrient management on the farm system as a whole. It is a valuable tool for land owners to maximise farm productivity and profitability while minimising the environmental impacts from nutrient management. It is also an essential document to satisfy regional council requirements throughout New Zealand.
LandVision can provide you with an independent Nutrient Management Plan (NMP) based on a detailed assessment of the land resources on your property. At LandVision we specialise in a paddock scale assessment of the soil characteristics and land use parameters of your property, rather than using the broad scale, generic resource information available. With added detail, the resulting NMP’s are not only site specific, but they offer a greater range of opportunities to optimise farm production but remain compliant with regulatory rules.
- A Nutrient Management Plan from LandVision includes:
- A detailed assessment of the property’s physical resources with soil and LUC mapping.
- An in depth assessment of the land manager’s current production parameters and business objectives including soil, plant and animal test information.
- A nutrient budget showing an accurate calculation of the property’s current and prospective nutrient inputs and outputs using Overseer.
- Current nutrient requirements and recommendations for the future.
- Management opportunities for maximising productivity.
- Assessment of nutrient inputs and outputs to ensure regulatory and legal requirements are being met.
- Mitigation measures and farm management options to alleviate environmental risks.